vanessa's sucha glutton.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Oh nooooooo!
It's back to school tomorrow, & Vanessa has to wake up at an unearthly hour at 6am.
Siyi just confirmed with me that we'll be getting our papers only on Thursday, so the school aint that efficient afterall huh. ( MonicaWang, hahahaha, perhaps she hasnt even marked our essays)

with a grateful heart, says:
SAY THANKYOU
vanessa stop sneezing please. says:
no thankyou
with a grateful heart, says:
stupid!
[Siyi, I don't have a grateful heart like you]
(pun intended)

Oh, and before I forget. I've been misplacing my cellphone at home quite often these days, pahh, no link.
Alright, sweet16 Camille and happy15 Tiff <33
17th is indeed a very nice number :)
Highlight of the day: Watching my brother play MaplyStory is not that bad afterall.
Hahahaha, its so cute >< You can even cab to a different map? Aye, but my brother's a n00b, he claimed she just started ( Sorrry Spencer, I don't believe youuuu idiot! You're just lousy and nobody's gonna marry you in maple! hahaha )
Wth, you can even get married and send winks to people? I'm easily fascinated & I don't play computer games so yeah.
I'm gonna remove my nail polish if not I'll be pretty screwed tomorrow. Lam Ching's gonna book me! Bring your nametag to school please Vanessa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home