vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

first post of the new year.
bought new shoes yesterday & i'm satisfied (:
always have the habit of packing my school bag early in the morning but i guess i gotta pack it later on becos i know tmr morning's gonna be a bit chaotic.
all the shoutings from my dad to queue my siblings and i to brush our teeth, sister and i fighting over the mirror, my brother searching for his tie/his badge/his name tag/his wallet and my mother complaining abt us not eating our breakfast and drinking our milk.
all the ' hurry up lah jie. can you pls be considerate. im gonna be late for sch! ' from my sis every 2 seconds and stuff like that.
aiya i hope i have a 40 degree celcius fever while sleeping tonight so i wont have to go to school tmr and my mum will buy this excuse. totally dread to go back to school. there's 2 important tasks i gotta do now. find the longest fbt in my house and cut my nails. yucks man they are too long and disgusting. router's gonna be off at 10 sharp tonight haha nvm. smssssssss. sms. heheheheheh.
have fun in sch tmr ya'll :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home