vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, October 29, 2006




My dad yelllled&screamed&shouted&gavemehelll by asking me to pack my table.
Argh, my maid went back for only a week and my entire house's in a wreck!!!
I'm so glad she's coming back this week. Every night I'm dying of hunger and there's no one to cook for me ):
Anyhow, I did tidy up my table a little bit, just so my dad won't yell at me anymore.

Okk, I think it became like this because I was searching for my declaration form!?! WOW

Yeah, I kinda packed half my table, at least there's space for the ants to crawl!


My bother(no not sc) striking a 'mermaid' pose.hahahahaha.

I know I have homework to do. Ahhhhh Chinese. laoshi's gonna nag like no tomorrow. omg.

Rosy Lo's Compre, Chuat's Amath, what more what more! DIE.

Ok! I'm gonna be good and do all the homework. I pray I don't fall asleep halfway while reading the Chinese comprehension. Looking at Chinese words makes me wanna sleepZZ.

TOOOOODLES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home