vanessa's sucha glutton.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ok, so the previous entry was actually um typed on tuesday. but i guess it kinda played hide & seek so i'll just repost it (:
played neh:fris;bee:bee yesterday in pe class & yeah it was funzzzzorrr!
to KmnO4, im caca-cool like that. HAHAHA chang is like sooo goood at intercepting sandbags, ballz, frisbee etcetc. :D

/


Today i missed school with the intention of
-sleeping in for A LITTLE WHILE MORE agh!
-self-study
-have a good lunch at home
-catch a bit of television

BUT.BUT.BUT.
I woke up at 1230 which leaves me with no time to do so many things!!
I feeel so guilty missing lessons and its ok you know if i like actually study at home.
BUT.BUT.BUT.
no!
& i still have the time to blog
I'm so fustrated with myself
& I choose to blame the rain(:
OK. STUDY LA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home