vanessa's sucha glutton.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hellllllo readers and friends,
sorry for the lack of updates.
Vanessa has been really busybusybusy and of course dreadfully lazy too.
But now that midyears have finally ended, I'm not as busy, but still as lazy eventually.
Hmmm, let's recap back. Pahh, forget it. I'm not possibly gonna remember what I've been up to for the last one month or so but I guess life's been generally ok for me.
Next whole week would be cheena lessons in school. Hahahaha, I tell you, the time-table is c-to-the-r-to-the-azyyyy. utter madness and insanity. Loooooooooong hours ): ): ):
On top of that, my parents signed me up for some crash course that lasts for 10 full days from 6-8pm. Woahhhhhh hopefully my chinese grades would pull up. I'ld be chuckling to myself if I got a B and thats quite an improvement from those failing grades. Ok, naggings from my dad again. Let me post some really hilarious and misc pics first.
Enjoy!


a) b)
c)
d)
e)
Oh great, I give up. I uploaded more than 10 pics and only five of which appeared.
Neverminddddddddd.
a) Look how much you've grown Spencyyyyyy!
b) Laugh Out Loud
c) Hello imu.
d) & I hate you because of all these (:
e) Mother daughter father.
As absurd as it may sound,
I'm starting to miss my sister.
Oh sheeeeesh, hey you have fun with mr R. and take care.
I don't know if they've access to the internet there in Brunei, but I dont think they have. i hope.
10 more days before you're back, sigh.
I'm so boreddddddddd.
Ok bye.
Much love, neh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home