vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

my family.

1] my dad is cool like this (H)
2] mumzy is hilarious,amazing & let's add annoying to the list too. (my sis and i agree that at times, she irritates us like crazy!)
3] meimei is the best sister from God (L)
4] spency's my partner-in-crime. we're too cool for our sister :O
5] my maid = my slave. HAHAHA no, i'm kidding! i love my maid just as much (:

Alrighty, i'm feeling kinda numb for tomorrow's release of the O Level Chinese results.
It's like I know I wont get "Abosultely A".
I think I'll end up getting a "Baozheng B".
& hopefully not "Confirm C" or "Definitely D"
if not you'ld see me crying, seriously.
i'ld feel that i let down my parents beeg beeg time, yeah.
Okayz, i'm going back to study some humanities.
GOODLUCK TO ALL WHO'S GETTING THEIR REULTS BACK TOMORROW :D:D:D
ALL THE BEST YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home