vanessa's sucha glutton.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

we need to attend school tmr for one hour to play some game. just one damnit hour to play some game.
how lame.haha but mr low described the game to be rather fun somehow but still... its ridiculous lah i find.
great day today(:
& i think i wanna know you better.
you guys must be thinking why i'm so mysterious.
blogging but not coming online.hahaha
that's becos
1] im lazy to sign in
2] even if i do, it'll end up hanging my com or take ages to sign in
3] hardly anyone talks to me online too
4] and even if there are people talking to me, i dont really wish to talk to them

i think im too slack. its only the prelims that are over and i like leading a lifestyle as if o's are over. i think i'ld only wake up after the release of my prelim results. maybe you'll see me crying over results for the first time. but i doubt i would lah. i know i didnt work hard enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home