vanessa's sucha glutton.

Friday, September 07, 2007

was supposed to pass nick his file in the morning but somehow, i overslept. ya whatapig.
haha so found out that he was at his club with bestbudz yanginator. so decided to cab down to meet them. they said they were studying so i happily brought books all ready to study. but no, once i came
they went to like er the bowling alley. HAHA
but damn it was fun. the 1st game, everyone played like shit. but the difference is i played much worse than just shit. but hey warm-up man warm up. haha
then 2nd game HAHAHAHA RIGHT INTO THEIR FACES. i was damn fierce. i striked like twice in a row with several spares but damnnnnnnnnit, i still lost to bestbudz. (hahaha nick says we're bestbudz)
ahhh but i got like 111 handicap okayz which is not bad seriously (:
then they went arcade and gymed while i did a bit of work before mum fetched me to her office cos the interview was like later. boo.like i'ld get 20 points for mids. went for dinner after that before i pangsehed my mum for derebongz then tuition
OHGOSHHHH. lynn yes lynn aik yi lin called me a friggin SUN-MAID. hahahaha for those who dont know. it's the stupid woman on raisin boxes. haha she said i was vietnamnese ok how absurd is that you tell me. haha i was like walaopiangehyoudie. and xj commented that we were very physical gergerx. not me not me. it's just lynn. wo shi victim, i rmbed now. shou hai zhe. shit lah debbie just told me that monday's paper's gonna be chinese sian sian siannnnz.
something i just dont understand ( & same for nick too)
yang said: eh walao she's damn bitchy la. every night call me to bitch and gossip
-silence- (credit sc la)
but i like. i love it.
zzz look who's the real bitch here.
haha okok subwayyyyyyyyyyy tmr hopefully. hopefully yeah i really wanna eat them!
i'm so happy westmall has it la :D:D:D
RMDR: buy nail polish remover!!!!!
im gonna watch tv now. my tv at my hall is finally fixed like finally. i dnt know whether its good or bad but i know i dnt have to watch dvds in my mum's room anymore
Pat is tempting me to watch snowqueen so badly la. after o's after o's you can do it neh. temptations no no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home