vanessa's sucha glutton.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

been spending too much time friendstering, i miss my blog now.
anyway! i have a new family!
swong-pikachu
ox-tauros
ger-shroomish
kyle=cloyster
whang-electabuzz
siyi-ratatta
me-ash :D
hahaha okay like what yao said, i'm like a fake fan of pokemon.
i only know a few characters and i dnt even knw wht powers they have, wht they do and all. hahaha.
okayz! gonna have a party at my place on tuesday i cant wait :D
and did i mention that my cousins did super super well for psle!?!?! all 27+. ahhhhhh it sux.
but nvm one's gonna treat us today. and me and her both loveeeee bpc. black pepper crabs!! hahahahaaha yay then im gonna order like mantous dipped in condensed milk.
okok i'm off now! i need to do grocery shoppinggggggggggg pahh. and im supposed to meet ger. okayz byebyebye :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home