vanessa's sucha glutton.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hay-pee Dee-per-ver-lee!
can you believe it. i was actually playing 2 person daidi and bluff with my brudder. you think it's stewpeeed but it's not as easy as you think alright.
especially when i hardly play card games with him and thinking he's noob and all, then he use reverse psychology on me, lie without batting an eyelid. tsktsk, what a cheater. played ssssspeeedddd too (: he's damn ass. keep on looking out for double speed. wthell. then now he abandon me for his psp. haha my sister damn funny lah. she calls our playstation at home psh (play station home) haha. i'm gonna ask my bro to set up the xbox now and i'm gonna play kungfu chaos. hahaha damn fun lah! i don't know where my parents went man. i hope they bring us out for good lunch. i'm hungry manz, since like yesterday. pool is uber addictive seriously. yay, new found hobby! then i'm gonna check out dance classes with xinjie this week too (: and my mum signed me up for golf lessons omg siannnnnnnnn. 15 lessons eh. walaoooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home