vanessa's sucha glutton.

Monday, November 05, 2007

two major papers done and over with, thank god bio is over. can totally burn lpk book man, haha actually i wont do so. it's quite fun to read through the textbook not under stressed conditions mm. 2 more mcqs to go and o's is officially over. woooooohooo. anyway i'm like already in the partying mood already hoho.
wenta play pool yesterday with heitonK ger aaron and nige. the rest were playing lan with ox-the-cs-pro. omg i think i like pool. so much better than cs la though i'm like super noob at it.
but i'm gonna train manz. i'm gonna master the sit-on-the-table-with-the-stick-at-your-back skill :D haha i go train with ox at ssssecret place. this is gonna be super random.
but i loooooooooooove my mummy alot and my sister a lot a lot toooooo. and my dad a little cos he's so annoying these days with the daily " How is it? " text msges and ridiculous replies and his non-stop karaoke sessions at home ugh. haha, my brother's a byotchhh, with his new psp all, he ignores me. oh and my maid is love too. she cooks for me whenever im hungry yay. alrighty. i'm going outttt (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home