vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

wah, i've become a math tuition sister overnight. an impatient one by right.
yeah seriously overnight looking at the time now.
oh boy, tutoring my siblings cant get any better.
was teaching my sis co-ordinate geog and she wasnt listening to me!!! tell me how fustrating is that.
gosh and watched my bro did 12 qns of constructions.
i nearly died.
1)he cant hold a friggin compass properly.
2)his lines dont even match the points
3) his arrow which looks smth like this => always turns out to look like this = > which looks more like a equals to and more than sign separately
4)he always forgets to label his triangle ABC.
5)and wth does constructions on graph papers?
6)he almost spoilt my compass and he wasted like >4 leads cos he writes so hard that it breaks every 2 secs

& i seriously wonder how he scored an A* for his psle when i only scored an A. haha my sister has gone to sleep and my brother is still doing constructions. he's like a construction worker and i'm the supervisor. i should demand wages from my parents. hehe. but i definitely not wanna be a math teacher in future.
OHH GOOOODY NEWS. MY PARENTS ALLOW MY SIS AND I TO GO AUZZIE, AND WE'RE BOTH VERY EXCITED :D & my mum just told me we're going bintan, genting, malacca this hols. HAHA she went to the tour agency just now. and maybe korea, maybe. and that'll be only me my sis and mumzy. oh what fun. cant wait cant waitttt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home