vanessa's sucha glutton.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Orientation has come to an end.
Honestly speaking, I really love my OG-Helios!
I've made many new cool friends and even found many train buddies amongst us! =D
so a 30 mins plus train ride would seem like 10 mins,haha thanks erika & friend (:
girls in my grp are superduperultraman cool & fun to hang out with! my yellow bananas are (L)(L)
okay lah and the guys are cool too lah, just slightly not as cool as the girls. hahahahah kidding :P
last of all our OGLS ARE THE BOMBXZXZ. weixun,yy and rongjie!
you guys are the bestttt (Y)(Y)(Y). rongjie lah, keep making me laugh non-stop! and yy my dance partner, was super fun dancing with you really i enjoyed it (: yeah and i enjoyed wx's company too (:
I thought that orientation was awesomezz but at the same time, i miss st margs a hell lot. it's just super different lah. i dont know why either. all i know is, i miss 4/4, my table partner debbie, my recess buddies, my dance girls, canteen food, coro, renaldo's, serene, thai noodle house, mr low, mrs low, mrs tan, ms poh, ms wee, kap&co.
i missssssssssssssss all of youuuuuuuu
a lot a lot a lot a lot.
:'( :'( :'(((((((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home