vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sorry Bee, but I just love this picture so much! I made this real tiny so please don't kill me ;)

Let's just say this owns any candies you can even find, it's so goood you gotta have it everyday!

Hmmm, in a few days, I'll be leaving for HongKong.
&
what I hate about going for trips is the process of packing your luggage! I'll be going to DisneyLand and blahblahblah and do lotsa lotsa shoppppingZZZ! Whooooo, can't wait :D:D I'll be dimsum-ing everyday there. Manzzzz, it's getting so exciting. This week we're gonna get back our report cards and I wonder if I'm 36,37,38,39,40 or 41 in terms of class ranking. Wish me luck guys. Other news, my maid ZUBIBI is back home <33

Should I pon / Should I not pon school tmr?

Wait, more like...

Will mum allow / Will she not?

ahh,decisions..decisions.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home