vanessa's sucha glutton.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

almost done with prelims, and i think my results are gonna be yucky.
i'm looking forward to december cos i'm gnna ask my mum to let me to go to the royal ballet academy in auzzie for summer camp, omg, its gonna be damn awesome :D:D:D cant wait!!
on a random note, my stupid specs kinda broke, or maybe the screw just came out but im persuading my parents to get me a new pair. feel like buying a new pair of glasses.
and yay my parents allow me to study outside for the sept hols cos with my bro at home, i'll never be able to study thts for sure.
so pls book me thx. haha i need studying buddies. derebonginatorz is like booked to the max haha.
i know im gnna meet loe to study at bishan one day.
then im meeting yao to study at the airport one day.
then im meeting qy (THIS ONE DEFINITELY NOT STUDYING HAHA)
then im gng shopping with mumzy and sister one day <3<3
main focus for sept hols : emath,chinese, bio
MY BIO SUXXXXXXXXX LA OK. OH SHIT YA AMATH TOO.
tmr is swimming date with babe chenz james bond,macromolelam and swongwongz
tchers day celebrations/workout HAHA illegal immigrants man tmr ;P
slacked enough, gotta get started with serious work soon neh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home