vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

can you believe it?
tmr's the last day for most of us!
ok la besides emath and chinese which is after the hols.
ok! today was chem paper.
paper one was easy but still i had stupid careless mistakes ):
but paper two i kinda like lost 8 marks already cos i had no time (THX TO MY ELECTROLYSIS QN WHICH I WROTE A 1000 WORD ESSAY WHEN ITS ONLY 3 MARKS!) and the stupid chromatogram qn. lol i dnt learn from my mistakes -.-
and i skipped organic chem... as usual cos i sucked at it. but other than that, it was alright a bit tricky though. just hope my endo and exo qn is correct!
tmr is the real ggfied day.
best combi ever.
bio and amath.
HAHAHAHAHA
sets is coming out debbie... and so is your binomial.
went home with TAMZ AND ASHZ.
love tammy and her hwachooo crush ( hai yang ) HAHA and sitting on the filled-with-pri-sch-173 bus.
AND UP TILL TODAY. I REALLY DNT KNW WHY I HAVE PPLE LIKE CHEN SIYI AS MY FRIEND.
I WONDER WHY I WONDER WHY HMMM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home