vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

sorry for my absence @ this site.
let me tell you, i'm having very bad memory problems.
just to log in to this page, i had to retype my password 5 times and at the 5th try i finally got it right :D hahaha & for your info, the password for my msn, my friendster, my blog, schoolbuzz, ivle are all different. i think i better write down all my passwords somewhere :S Anyhow,I'm here blogging becos
-i miss my blog, i really do k!
-i need to create a new blog for gippy if not whole class send for detention -.-
-i need to upload the photos taken during concert bcos my email's not working
-i need to get a new chatbox for my blog
& for more serious stuff,
-i need to draft out my proj work plan, speaking of pw, i think its a complete waste of time & i hate to do researches.
-i need to complete geog ws using the net.
-chat with my friends ( yeah, i consider this serious stuff cos its the only way to talk to them since we're all in diff schools now. though we do meet up every week, i still miss them ):
hahah since i'm here already, i think i should blog a little more (:
i still miss st margs a lot, i think i'm missing it even more as each day passes. but life still has to go on. on the other hand, i think my current class is getting better seriously. im no sexist but to be in a class with almost all girls is really fun yes of cos with our 2boys. cmon envy them, they get 10 girls to each of themselves :P " and dance is super fun too! yay theres dance tmr hope the other j1s would be nice & friendly :) Anyhow got closer to the j1 dancers ( xin ni jeryl and carissa)
and xuezhi&hanxu too. super funnnny and awesome people and shi ting's in dance too yay!
k actually school aint all that bad but its draining me out. super super tired everytime i reach home. omg fgt to mention we got 1st for 4x100 relay ( congrats! you all ran well like godlike speed!) k should stop here cos ive still got lots to do and i want to sleep tonight oneeeeeee.
tillll thennn 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home