vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

hahahahlllllooooooo.
My pooor arms are aching so badly ):
How?! It's so painful.
Ahhhhh, who cares.I'm just getting so excited about tmr.
No not to sit for 2 maths test, (i think i'll do fine for them la) but.........
NEW SCHOOL HIPHOP with Sand,Steph,Gil,Tiff,Kym and ice kachangggging @ laopasat after classes!
Ooooooooo, & I kinda finish designing the class tee, just gotta fill in the colours.
My house is the best. No coloured ink, no colour pencils, no paint, no crayons, walaoooooooo ):
Oh yesterday something super funny happened.
I was on the phone with Gillian.

**
Gil: Neh, where you!
Me: MOS
Gil: Oh, mosque? You go temple?
Me:(omgggggggg) Yaaa, I go temple
Me:Eh no no no. I clubbing at MOS now, call ya back.
Gil:Huh? Don't lame neh....
&By the way, I was just having a burger at MOS BURGER!
Arranged with her to meet at the foutain in taka,
She went to the fountain outside taka, under the hot sun.....
Gilllllliannn ahhhhhhh Gillliannnnnnnnnnnnn............
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
call this madnesssssssssssssssssssss!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home