vanessa's sucha glutton.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

gooooood news to all the people who frequently patronize west mall.
veli beri good news!
SUBWAY IS OPEN AT WEST MALL! YAYZER
wah west mall now so happeningz man
swong told me her parents might be gng off to chinkland! so i asked her to come sleepover at my house and we can watch sssssecrets one day together and its gnna be fun! i hope her parents really goo!!!
hahaha my maid is SUPERSUPER FUNNY.
she was holding a cup of subway drink and she said " eh nes, i am model for soupwhy" HAHAHA damn funny la. she go and strike some pose okay! didnt buy my spex cos my spex wasnt spoilt. screw a bit loose onlyHAHA. spen made his and i think he looks better in specs somehow. not so guailan dulan kiampa. HAHA and i bought pyjamas, copy my sis haha.
ok last day of slacking. tmr i need to start work on maybe monday. AHHH. now must rare-lex a bit.
my current wallpaper on my phone is chenz and i.
my brother saw and he said : EH JIE THIS GIRL NOT BAD. me: prettier than me?
"YA SAD TO SAY"
hahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
UHMZZZZZZZZZZZ.
one word
sorrox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home