vanessa's sucha glutton.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Caught Step up with DebsterrrTan today!
Alex,Louisa,Jimin&Chloe were in the same theatre as us :)
Yeah, it was good. Anything that has gotta do with dance, I like, I like :D
Met up with Tung&Swong after that and againnnnnnn, we wenta shop for nail polish.
School was quite bad. I've never felt so stupid before.
My Chem paper was screweeeeeeed. I didn't even study, neither did I pay attention in class and yeah, you kinda know how bad it is ): Hahah, & when Ms Siti walks past my desk, I would pretend to be deep in thoughts and jab some buttons on the calculator and scribble some nonsense on the paper. Ahh, so I gave up & anyhow do ):
I wont be able to attend PatttttiePoops Party tomorrow, cause I'll be flying offf )':
But anyhow, Happppppy Birthday to chewzxzxxxx.

RAHHHHHH. Blogger is being sooo annoying!!! I wanted to upload more pictures of NehBelBee, but I guess another time la.

TAG ME IF YOU WANT ANYTHING FROM HONGKONG (i'll try to get them) I hope I'll come back with lotsa lotsa purchases :D:D I'm off to pack my baggages!

I'llbebackinsixdays......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home