vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

To my 38 mates, instead of blog-hopping / friendster-viewing
Do some girliee quizzes...

http://ynr.blogthings.com/quizzes/
*You know when you're really bored, you do such stuffs :S

& I've gotta new phone! So guys, scrape my previous number and store my new contact!
Vanessa's h/p - 96430860
I think I'm a pretty satisfied with the new cell :)
& its sucha chore to save all my contacts all over again, sigh.
Went grocery shopping with mummy & brother just now and my brother seriously has trolley-problems! He keeps banging everyone >:(
It's good to go shopping with my mum (w/o dad) cause nothing gets thrown out of the trolley!
Got lotsa chips and mochi ice-cream <33
Didnt do shopping today cause mumzy was tired and rather pmsy its so scary :/
Again, I need to chiong my homework, how sian can it get.
Sandra Lynn and Gillian Tsu.... we need to go for dance classes soooon, so please text me :)
Oh and before I forget,
HAPPY FIFTEEN SWEENEY CHEN SI LING.
Sweeney is so swee nehxzx.
Oh what a twistttt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home