vanessa's sucha glutton.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hi blogger.
I'm in a quandary now.
You see, my mobile plan is due and I'm prolly switching over to Singtel's.
Honestly, I don't give a shitz about cellphones until I need a new one myself.
Well, not that I need a new one now, cause I'm perfectly fine with my present one, but since my dad wants me to upgrade, so why not huh!
Now I need someone to enlighten me about all the latest coolest handphones cause trust me, I seriously know nothing, how pathetic!
Ok, so I did some handphone browsing today at my family's favourite hangout (as well as sylvia's) IMM.
I have like 3 phones in mind, but one's out cause it cost a freaking 700+ bucks. Knowing my dad, I can just forget it. So, I'm left with 2 choices of which I must choose one.
Ahhhhhh. Red/Pink.
Dad- red; because it's easier on his pockets
Sis- pink; it looks bimbo on me -.-
Swong- red; pink is too bulky, not nice
I'm fine with both actually. I dont know, I dont know ahhh.
I hate making decisions. HATE IT. DREAD IT.
And about yesterday, I have no comments and I'll just leave it with that :)
I'm very happy now because my dad is going to Hongkong for a week, wheeeeeeee.
So the whole of next week = Shoppingzzzzz with mumzieeeeee <3
I cant wait for tomorrow because I'm gonna eat dimsum at my favourite dimsum place.
"siu jie, niang long har kao, siew mai, ling yong bao, char shao bao, chee cheong fun......"
I know my cantonese sucks, pffft.
CIAOS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home