vanessa's sucha glutton.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Today started of so sweeeeeeet.
I dreamt of you and me...............(to your own imagination)
LOL, Swong knows, I think its damn oop, she thinks its oop tooo :/
But whatever it is, its still so so so so sweeet :)
Play house of dead and all I can say is I'm a bigtimesucker at it.
I'm not good with guns. I play time crisis, I practically hid whenever I could and only come out when the coast is clear and kill a few baddies. But house of dead, you can't hide!!!!
So within a few seconds, $2 gone.
But I must say, Swong & Tung are pretty good at it... I think I should just carry their bags and watch them play. I'm bad at arcade games ): Photohuntttttttt! TungSylNeh <333
Yesterday bugis street-ed with Derebeee and we're both happpppy galzzzzz.
Syf tomorrrow then studiowu classes. I need sufficient energy.
& I neeeeeed doughhhhhhh.
I wanna get a nice pair of platforms, sigh.
I feel like eating pancakessssss with lotsa lotsa maple syrup!
Debbie is leaving tmr & I'll missy(?)her. Did I use it correctly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home