vanessa's sucha glutton.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Today was F+U+N=FUN!!!
As I promised Heitung, I'ld blog about today though my eyes are like -.-
Met Heitung in town and after entering almost every single shop in Heeren, headed to Cine.
The usual Photohunt and guess what!
We emerged as the first first first :D
Ate at Yoshi and then it started to rain so heavily!
Guess who we saw then?
C_m_lle! Camille and Alyssa! Stalked them for a period of time (wehadnothingbettertodo)
Bought mochi ice-cream after that. Pwns any ice-cream in the world <3 After standing at the entrance for so damn long, we decided to run to the train station. In between which, we hid in the telephone booth and went to bossini to check our hair out. Hahaa. Trained to Bugis! Headed to the departmental store's children arcade and played all the silly games :) We had a total of like 125 tickets which we exchanged for a packet of SNAP cards, and 75 tickets worth of gummies<3 Sat down at the food joint and slacked about. Managed to play Old Maid using Snap cards. I was the old maid for 5 times consecutive, yeah. VANESSA IS AN OLD MAID. hahahahaa, it was funnny then, and is still funny. mmm Bugis streeted AGAIN for the 4th time in 2 weeks. I think this woman recognises me ( I'm serious heitung, not trying to be ego or anything and its so embarrassing) Then I went for HipHop classes. I finally talked to Steffanie. She aint that boastful or what la. & she's in RGS (wth) dont play please. Hahaha, she's really good at hiphop and she's our age steph :/ I think my popping&locking is very bad. I cant pop for nuts, neither can I lock ): HeitungTheGreat waited for my lessons to end after which. Joycehhh came to meet us! LAOPASAT-ed together and talked about what to wear for prom and stuff :) Nice catching up with you Joyce(:

AND HERE ARE THE PICTURES

Joyce is getting chio-er each aned every single day. I MEAN IT :D

Tung is getting more and more lovable each and every single second. I DONT MEAN THAT I MEAN IT THAT IM JOKING AND I MEAN IT. ( your favourite heitung. since you're so good at these kinda replies, try to figure out whether i mean it or i dont cause i myself dont even know!)

DEBBBBBIE IS COMING BACK IN ONE DAY. HOOOORAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home