vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

You ask me ' What Is Love ?'
I'ld reply, ' Dance Is Love '
I'm starting to love dancing more and more with each passing day.
It's my life, my all.
Dancing with emo jap songs are the best!!
Somehow, I'ld still prefer Ballet/Contemp/Lyrical Jazz over yeah HipHop and all the shakeyourbody moves.
On a separate note, I'm suffering minor bruises after each SYF practice.
Like the blueblack on my back, and now, the blueblack on my knee, and on my shoulders.
Ms Jennifer pushes us to our max and I'm dying of fatigue ):
All of us are seriously dancing our ass off and I really hope our hard work pays off :)
Go dancers <3
These days, Swong has been really egoistic. Just look at what she has typed to me on msn.
I told her I was gonna blog.
Sylvia's words ; say that you think i am cool ok! [inserts yellow smiley with sunglasses emoticon]
and again
Sylvia's wise words; omg say that its you say one ok! dont say its me ok!
HAHAHAHAHA swong, it's not gonnnna work!
I'm debating if I should learn the piano again.
Ahhhhh, commitments...hardwork...passion....talent.
bang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home