vanessa's sucha glutton.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
SORRRY GUYS, DONT BE JEALOUS MANZZZZZZ.
OMGAWD, THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE FOR THE YEAR!

One bright sunny day after a long day at school, the two good friends Sylvia and Vanessa decided to head to Serene Centre for a Macdonald's meal!
Then, there were these two stalkers (Joyce and FeeFee) as you can see from the background of the picture. They were stalking us! Hahaha.
Sylvia conveniently whipped out her cellphone and decided to snap some photos with me.
And she used the 'burst' mode. At the same time.. I turned around to tell the stalkers not to follow us! And when I turn back.... TADA.
A picture speaks a 1000 words..
Swong, feel lucky that it was me who kissed you and not...
Hahahahaha
But why does the picture look as though I'm like so into kissing her and sup with that wide grin from her!
SECRET RELATIONSHIP.... hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home