vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

*MY
*EYEBAGS
*ARE
*SO
*HORRIJIBLE (no wegetable and coocaamburstz )
*&
*DIZGUZTING
*!!!

I'm gonna start to try to sleep in early soon.
Since Idontknowwhen, my sleeping timings are really screwed. Like an owl.
HENCE, the eyebags.
which is really really unglamourous.
Most importantly, when school reopens, I dont wanna fall asleep during lessons.
So from today onwards, Vanessa must sign out of msn at 1opm#.
She must go straight to slumberland and not watch television.
& I must get started with my homework.
Hahahaha, yesterday was totally not productive nor satisfactory.
I did 3 bio essay questions in how about 11am-7pm. Do your maths :)
But it was awesome! Because I met Debbie!!
Alright, I'm gonna shower and go out sooon :)
Swong is leaving tomorrow, sniffs ):
I know she'll be very sad there because she has to think a lot of ME.
Hahaha I lurve eu swong, please remember during your trip <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home