vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!
Spent the last part of 2006 and a little bit of 2007 with the girls and the guys (& banglas)
Orchard was like filled with blacks. RightSideBackSide all Banglas (better than winning jackpot sia)
I personally witnessed some of them getting caught and whipped off to the station, damn cooool and damn ass.
Thankfully, I wasnt attacked by any of them, but attacked by foreign 5-year old kids with spray cans. Wahhhh I tell you. They're the besttt (Y). Spray right into my eyes. &%$^%I($%$_#@(!
The fact that school's approaching in another 2 days is FREAKING ME OUT SERIOUSLY.
I havent bought my books, stationery, new PE shirt (hahahaha,give whangster face).
So anybody who is in the same situation as me, please text me and we shall go popular together!
My sister and brother both bought their books, wrapped their books, cleared their table, bought stationery read their literature storybooks completed their homeworks. ALL READY FOR SCHOOL.
AND ME.
O level student......
RAHHHHHH.
I'll do resolutions later because I'm going shopping with my sister!!
SEEEEEEEEEEE.
Until today.. I still have the mood to shop AH.
Oh, I lost my booklist too. So like yeahhh.
GG. WIN ALREADY LOR.

Memo:
1) buybooks,popular
2) clear my table, by tmr latest
3) start running/excercising (gotta lose weight for syf!)
4) buy school shoes
5) finish up my girl
6) blog, resolutions

busy busy busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home