vanessa's sucha glutton.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Gifts For Thoughts To Make Vanessa Smile This Christmas

1) A nice pair of wedges/heels that wont kill my feet.
2) "My Girl" Vcd!!!
3) A not-so-poseurish looking trucker cap.
4) Charmed Bracelets, Earrings. I have a fetish for accessories presently.
5) SugarBabies JunkFood Tee.
6) LotsaLotsa Candies,Chips,Brownies will do too. I'm sucha glutton oh!

Ok, I'll leave it with just that. I doubt I'll get any of them though ):
I need to go Christmas Present Shopping with Debbie!
We're getting presents for the girls, mmm :)


You know Loe just cracks me up. She went Japan and ciggerately took this picture because of this kawaii-looking boy (3rd from left). He looks a little bit like ... Hahah well doesnt look that bad la. See la loe. You ahhhhhh. Wahpiangeh. zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home