vanessa's sucha glutton.

Monday, December 25, 2006




Well, Merry Second day of Christmas everyone :)
Today was spent revelling at parties and such.
I was like anti-social and just basically sat at dining tables feasting on anything that I could.
Thanks to all that wished me either personally/through texting, I truly wish you guys a blessed christmas. I'm sorry if I don't reply. I'm quite lazy you know :P
Hahaha, as you can see, spent some time doing the collages and I love all three of them a lot a lot. Dont say you look unglam cause I dont know how to resize some pictures so theres like a limitation to the pictures for me to choose, heh.
Maybe I'll do more tomorrow, but enough for the day!
My mouse control is horrrible, thus the really ugly handwritings.
But I think my handwriting pwns using textbox. All the fonts are a great disappointment ):
Surprisingly, I didn't come across any house that served pizza and I have been wanting some pizza taste into my mouth all day. -drooools-
I'm gonna catch some much-needed sleep or else, if I wake up late tomorrow...
GG.
Debbie's so gonnnna kill me and Sexy-Love me up and vibrate me like shitzz.
Sounds pretty sick so I'm gonna stop.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS KIDS (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home