vanessa's sucha glutton.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pahhhhhhhh.

I need to clear my table and make space for new books >:(
Wow, & I still didn't get my SecFour textbooks yet. Everything is simply so fustrating! :@:@
Pfft, my mind's as blank as the blankspace on the keyboard right now.
I feel terribly shitty and a little emotional now, goanddievanessa.

As of 12:23 a.m. ,
Vanessa's a happy girl :D
My mum bought my sister and I a GUESS bag.
Well, though it wasn't the one I wanted initially but I guess it looks just as fine, mmm.
Okayyyyy, I feel a whole lot better now. Yayye!
Lam Heitung! You asked me to come online, and why dont I see you online ):
And where's my mouse#1! RingRing. Over Over.
And Debbbbie. I want you to come online and kajiao me, I feel like talking to you!!!
Snifff.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna watch movie with my sistaaaaaaa, lol.
I want "curse of the golden flower" she want "night at the museum"
I'm gonnna make sure we watch the golden flower. Heh, I have my ways ;)
Oh hello hello.
Note to all thats invited to Debbie's xmas party:
The party has been postponed to the 30th, Saturday.
I'm off to paint my nails!
Self manicure sucks...but very budget.
I hope the GUESS bag isnt my christmas present you know.
HAHAHAHAHA
toooodles }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home