vanessa's sucha glutton.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

ROAR.
Gillian Tsu Jia Huai!
You pangseh-ed me today )':
I was like how sad. I wanted to go for dance so so badly ): ): ):
Ahhh, I think I suck at remembering steps.
In less than 24 hours, I forgot the dance rountine taught yesterday.
Rocksssssss. And I love the dance so goddamn much if you didnt know.
AHHHHHHHHH. Promiscuous girl is in my head all day but I forgot all the steps totally.
And I totally forgot SYF steps. I'm like DEAD.
Alright alright.
I'm going to head my nest now.
I need sleeeeep.
Talk about sleeping... I slept on the bus today. In some ultra awkward position even I dont know how to explain. Then you know I like kinda jerked up and in front of me.... there was this damn cute guy from acjc I think? lol, I damn power at eavesdropping. Ahhhh.
how malu how malu how malu.
GDNIGHT DYNAMITE.
WHO'S DA BOMBXZXZXZ!!!!!
boooooooom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home