vanessa's sucha glutton.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I got my girl vcd my girl vcd!!
I had it all along ( I fgt about it) cause my sister lent her friend and she only returned after zillion years. And yay, I'm very happy about it :D
So today met joch and swong at Lot 1 and 'did homework' and played arcade.
Wah we pwnnn "KIM KAR" (as what joch says; golden legs -.-) Hahahaha. Rather fun.
Never in our life did we top in wordhunt, and at lot1, we finally did :)
Left them and headed for Cheena Tuition. Wah siao.
I sit front row, isolate myself and paid 100% attention. Damn satisfied and it was great seeing the tuition mates again. Everybody became Hipper&Kewler&Emo-er.ZZ
Bussed home cause like my sister had sosm BBQ Party at home and my brother happily pangseh-ed me >:(
Dinner at Klinney(sp?) and had the usual. (penang kwayteow+ice-lemon tea)
Lol, then my sister started to pms, WTH la, cant even eat a dinner in peace.
Nvm, so tomorrow gonna meet Gilbert for breakfast then going Barker to meet Steph then we're gonna hang around together cause the sec ones have some orientation thing? which I'm totally not interested and my mother wants me to go sit in for their talk!?!? Whatever for!
ZZZ.. then then then I'm going over to Debbie's and help her with anything I can help then walk over to aunts for COMPULSORY family gathering. My mother highlighted the compulsory and made it sound like if I dont go.... I'll be screwed. So I guess tomorrows gonna be an awesome day <3. Shucks, I missed Ahwang!!!!
I NEED TO GET SPRAYS FOR COUNTDOWNNNNNNN!!
i cant wait for debbie's party tomorrow, somehow or rather (: (: (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home