vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hey, with credits to my38girlfriend from ChinkLand,
Vanessa has an alternate site!
She is now a wordpress-user together with mr nabei and pimp god. Yay.
My new url is..
www.nehnehpok.wordpress.com
I SO DIDNT COME UP WITH THAT, CURSE THE PIMP GOD.
I just cursed only and pimpisback, nvm.
I go toilethumour and hide.
After a few minutes, I open door, walao, nehnehpok in front of me.
Damn nehnehtoot leh.
(Its inside joke so please dont go wthisshetalkingabout. )
Hahahaha.
Today, they came over my place for our homemade fondue.
It was sooooooo gooooooood.
Yeah and Joyce was running a fever ): Get well soon Joyceh!
& I need to get into the study mood all over again.
It's my O's next year & I need to do well.
I hate the feeling of being emo. It seriously sucks big time.
& I need to start going for dance classes againnnnn!
Oh manzzzzz, lifesux@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home