vanessa's sucha glutton.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Thats when I love you Swong <3 style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/5734/4024/320/726879/DSC00109.jpg" border="0"> NO! not the man -.-
debbie loves this picture like shitz.... its just okay(:
3.2 mega pixels with credits to deb's cell.
1 oma-lette, flute punchzx <3 style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/5734/4024/320/842687/DSC00124.jpg" border="0"> HAHAHAHHA JOYCEY they say i look like a mg girl. wahkthnxbye ):
hello fayyyyyyys :) i like this picture a lot a lot though (:

I pray hard that today doesn't rain. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I hate rainy days, it makes me cold and my feet gets all wet and disgusting and EE.
Hahaha yesterday was really fun.
Vivo-ed with Debbie then Swong Joyce joined us thereafter.
Cam-whored like shitzzzzzzzzz. I need to upload more pictures but nvm. Debbie did the jobxz.
DIAOOOOOOOO.
stop raining lehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home