vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Greeetings people.
Wah, school approaching in less than 24 hours! :D
Well, with the help of my almighty maid and sister, my table's now all neat & tidy. Clapss-
I can like stretch my lengthy arms and lay my head on the table's surface, woweee.
But I kinda like cheated cos I kinda like stack the papers up and just conveniently shove it into a shelf. And the height of the amount of A4 papers I have is scary.





















































This high. So when the next call for checking of files. GG.
Oh well, I'm gonna get the papers sorted out some time soon I guess (:
Well, bought books today and some needed stationery (like blanko, I cant stand cancelling.)
and some pocket files ( I dont like my worksheets to have dog ears)
Call me a perfectionist.. eventually.
Tried on the stmargs uniform today.
Thankfully I still can fit into it despite the fact that I ate sodamnmuch during the holidays.
I'm not surprised if I put on like 3kgs really.
I'm like kinda excited to go to school to meet my friends,classmates,some teachers. I miss them!
But I'm dreading to lug myself outta bed mycosybed. Maybe tomorrow should go to mycosycorner for lunch huh. Hahahaha.
Also, I've yet to complete my homework. Not even 50% of it so I can basically just jump,and,die,and,bye.
Please tell me what to place into my almost-filled-with-air school bag.
Right now, I have a brolly, a pencilcase, a file and thats all. I dont know if I should bring books or instead what subjects there are tomorrow.
So far class relay system never send me any messages yeah.
LOE YEE LEI SLACKING LA, MUST BE.
Lol, Mr See's wedding, nobody turned up. Walao best la.
Okay, let me see. Everyone has to wake up like 30 minutes earlier than the previous year because Spencer Lim Han doesnt wanna take public transport! Pleaseeee. He has 3 buses to take. Straight to the school gate somemore. Rahhhhh. Nvmm, I'm second to drop, so I most probably wont be late for school :) Hahaha.

Note to self: I must get use to coming home everyday and do nothing but study. no internet no tv no dancing no bumming no taking afternoon naps. I have no life, sniffff ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home