vanessa's sucha glutton.

Monday, January 01, 2007




Some random collages I did while my dad was trying to fix the trouble shooting problems. Enjoy:)


So here are the resolutions for the new year.
>>>>You ready!
  1. Manage my time well. Learning to prioritize and work according to importance.
  2. Sleep in early during school days.
  3. Do my best for Syf and take all dance practises seriously. *Work on flexibility especially.
  4. Lock all my cables and only take them out during the weekends, you can do it neh.
  5. Learn to love my family,friends,loved ones and dance more.
  6. Do all assignments promptly and individually.
  7. Cut down tv/internet usage time per day.
  8. Work hard, its the last lap of high school.
  9. Be a better daughter, sister and a friend.
  10. Love myself, stay happy, healthy. World Peace.

So I guess thats about it. I really hope I stick to them as close as possible. 2006 has been one eventful year and I know 2007's gonna be a tough year but I'm sure its gonna be awesome<3

Thanks for making 2006 sucha a fabulous year. Thank you every single one of you that made last year sucha lovely and memorable year. I love you guys <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home