vanessa's sucha glutton.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Just a few seconds before I arrived at this blank page,
I was just thinking....
Why, just why wont I upgrade to bloggerbeta, the newer version of blogger.
Each time, I reject their advertisements and simply refuse to switch because I think I'm doing pretty fine with the current blogger ( though sometimes it cheats my feelings, but I forgive you) and that I'm afraid of trying something new. Well, I dont know about you but for me, I'm very afraid to try new stuff and somehow or rather prefer to stick to the old.
Well I think this situation goes the same for most things in my life, mmmmmmmm.
Ok enough about that
I'm gonnnnna blog about school!
Actually, nothing much really happened.
The highlights of the 3 days were basically The Bee. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Omgg, bees are very scary. nahh, not Debbie (:
And that Ive been sleeping A LOT, technically everyday.
In all Chinese lessons, I ZZZZZ and a little in El, Chem....
I guess the teachers this year's alright.
& woooooohooo. nomoremonicawang. CHEEERS.
So we have AAnthony and they say we're gonna ACE our SS and get our deserved A1s.
I still think its highly impossible, the fact that I failed SS all year round last year.. but I'm gonna work hard! Okay.. going out on the 1st saturday of 2007. WOW.
I'm gonnnnna head my sack, gdnight<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home