vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's so weird. Just a moment ago, I could barely open my eyelids and was about to head to bed and hopefully able to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to mug my geography. So I texted Debbie to wish her goodluck & goodnight and came here wanting to shut my laptop down and somehow, I ended up here, pupils dilating and activating my rods and cones! See what too much of reading into LamPengKwan's Bio book has done to me, oh dear.

I think I need to download a new msn messenger cause apparently mine is like super screwed up or I'll just use Web Messenger temporarily. But by not being able going online, I actually have lotsa spare time to study and read which is perhaps you say " blessing in disguise". But anyhow my schedule is like really packed and sports day's approaching and its adding up to my already almost 100% stress level which seriously sucks to the maximum.

Talked to my parents in the car today about whether to head the JC/Poly Route.

I'm just so sick of studying everything in general and subjects that my future dream career does not have a tad bit to do with them. I'm actually thinking of La Selle and maybe Nafa but I really dont know. I dont mind taking up business/marketing at the same time. Ah I hate it when I'm so indecisive and I hate to make decisions independently cause I always end up regretting what I've made. But although my parents say " it's up to you" "its your choice, not mine" etc etc, I know that deep down in their hearts, they want me to finish pre-u and if possible to NUS. So you see, I'm stucked in between. RARRRRR. Hahahaha the cucumber I drew for bio prac today was PATHETIC that Mr Low giggled to himself when he walked past and saw my drawing. Booo. Aiyah, I doubt I'ld do well for the test though. Tomorrow's Valentine's day so er have a great day guys. I can list out more pros > cons on why singlehood pwnssssssssssss. HAHAHAHA.


Check out the two cheechee demented buddies that sits in front of Debboz and I. (when on earth did we even take this picture la! sniff, i miss the braces )

SWITCH OFF COM, LIE ON BED AND READ GEOG UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP. COVER BLANKET AND CUDDLE INTO A FETUS POSTITION AND DREAM OF CASE STUDY OF POPULATION GROWTH IN ZHONG GUO HE SIN JIA PO. AH GDNIGHT :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home