vanessa's sucha glutton.

Monday, February 19, 2007


Happy Lunar New Year All.

K, I'm not gonna harp on "cny sux" but instead why cny was great!

  • I love the baguas and pineapple tarts & cans of green tea (and i keep popping them into my mouth simultaneously)
  • $_$ extra source of income ( post cny shopping tmr! )
  • great family/relatives/cousins bonding time
  • daidee & mahjong is da bombz
  • sat on OSIM chairs and had a wonderful massage
  • stayed up late to watch my korean drama. omg, once again, I became a tear-jabbing machine. *sniffs* But this show is as good as Fullhouse. LOVE ITTTTT.

Yeah, so that was my new year. Spent visiting relatives which was a rather sleep-inducing activity.Ah, and happy birthday sistaaaaaaa. I'll do a blogpost specially for you too soon.dont cry ah.haha

Gentle Reminder to Lit girls ESPECIALLY TO MYSELF: do your prose please. omg dread it. sian to the maxxxxxxxx.

Ohhhh. you know ok i dont know if its smth to be happy about :S My uncles and aunties said that i look exactly "super alike" (quotes suigu) like a clone of my AHMA in her younger days. ding ding ding bubble bubble *pictures ahma. Hahahahahaha ok i dnt knw wht to say. consolation is that i know how i'ld look like down the road 50 years later. Have fun guys (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home