vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I need to relieve some stressssssssssssss~~~~
My msn went absolutely insane so I can't possibly chat with anyone via net which is really upsetting because I wanna talk to some people ):
Pffft.
I pray that Chem test would be easy tomorrow and that I'ld be able to answer them all.
I'm like only confident of my Chem out of the 3 test which I'm gonna sit for this week.
To be exact, first three days of the week, rahhhhhhhh.
SOS. SOS. SOS.
Someone save me )':
I feel like ponning school tomorrow. Seriously, I dont see a point in going to school on Mondays cause it's practically nonsense classes but I can't possibly skip school because Monday's are Common Tests Day! Boooooo.
I really hate the school system TO THE MAX.
& I DEMAND FROM BEL THAT YOU WRITE ME AN EMO LETTER TOO.
REST ASSURE, 101% REPLY :D
It's been so long since I last recieved a letter, a proper one.
Not those Chen Siyi's post-it slips. "NEH YOU SUCK!" "WANNA GO SAKAE LATER?"
Omg hahaha I went to her blog and saw video of Mitch. And a second ago, I spelt VEDIO instead of the actual spelling. What FAN-TAS-TIC english you've got there neh. trust me, it's super super duper duper mega mega ultimate ultimate FUNNY.
I bet when the eggs watch them, they'll all crack up!
MITCH IS DA BOMBXZXZ I tell you. (don't WUD?!? me mitch)
Hahahaha shit la. It's super funny.
Oh, for those who doesnt know the FAMOUS POPULAR CHEN'S BLOG, here you go.
www.xanga.com/siyilovesmilo
P.S.- I charge a fee for this Chen. Free publicity please.
Alright, before I go and hit the books again, I'm gonna revisit her blog and watch mitch go down the escalator and elevator once more.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. helllll funny.
mmm,Debboz is coming over tmr to do V'day presents with me <3
Who says no partner cannot celebrate V'day ah? (its stupid spencer)
I tell you, no partner so WUD? Take this chance to manifest your love and thank your friends for everything. It can be equally fun okay,yeah!
"Think Single" Policy in St Margs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home