vanessa's sucha glutton.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SYF, Ballet, Cheer, Zest4 Dance routine...........& you repeat the cycle again.
So now I'm like having terrible muscle aches on my back so someone introduce me a good massager please. I'm dying from the pain :'(
Rahhhh, nevermind. At least I know that all the efforts I've put in would not be wasted! Right? Right :D

SYF dance team:
Hey galzzzzzzz.You guys are the best alright! Really hope that you all would give your best and keep improving continuously till the day of SYF. Let's strive for our very much deserved Gold!

Ballet friendzzzz:
LOL. I dont even think my ballet mates are aware of this blog but whatever it is, we gotta dance and give more and I'm pretty sure if we really give our all, distinction is nothing to us and we gotta keep smiling all the way (:

Gage-brown Cheer team:
Omgggggg. Love you guys. You're like the cutest group of girls ever. However, you guys really gotta shake more and give some ATTITUDE you know. Hahahahaha, show people " look at me, watch my body shake" err, a bit out of point but yeah, you need that xfactor to be an outstanding cheerleader! Work hard (: (:

Zest4:
Tsu,Sand,Steph cmon manz. gotta stay grounded to the floor and keep everything low and poplockpoppoplockpoplocklockpop.(rah i suck at popping and locking like crap) This is prolly going to be our last competition for the year due to like O's and busy schedule so let's win this competition and more people would know about ZESTFOUR <3<3 (right steph! our reputation. HAHAHAH) Hard core on friday, i cant wait :D :D

I cant take it anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gdnight&bye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home