vanessa's sucha glutton.

Friday, December 15, 2006





Yeah so like today, I awoke at 12+, called my sister and she said she was playing bowling with my brother -.- Walaoooo eh, never call me to tag along, sniff ):
Then I called mumzy and she said she's taking half-leave! Wheeee, so she came to pick me up and we headed to Bugis for lunch @ Crystal Jade!! <3<3<3
So after that, we walked around and oh I saw this really nice pair of heels which costs a bombing S$89/= I like it a lot a lot a lot. hinthint*
Hahaha, aye but nvm la. Even I think its ex, mmmm. Lol, my mum saw me fitting into it she walked over to look, I flipped the shoe over to check out the price, she walked away -.-
Went to buy christmas cards (:
& my brother bought a cap and a pair of jeans.
I'm telling you, my mother is ultra mega bias towards my brother. Ahh, nvmnvm.
Bugis streeted and Lam Heitung! I couldnt find the earring shop ): ):
Hahaha, aye, we stayed there for less than 10 minutes cause my brother PMS.
Buy his stuff already what, happy whattttttt, want to go home watch ESPN what, damn 38.
Yeah then walked a bit at OG because my mother say there got a lot of nice shoes! -.-
Ya, really got a lot of shoes..... that is... ahma's shoes..... THANKS AH......
Picked daddy up from work and headed to grandma's place.
Yst, I watched this CNA's show about Asia's ballet dancers and omg they're so so so good, like seriously! The Shanghai girl, pro like shit. But male ballet dancers, hehe, no thank you man!


A walk to remember. says:
plan a is shorts plus my red top with a white spag inside with num heels.
A walk to remember. says:
plan b is pepsi light with skirt with my super high red heels.
YAWNS says:
plan a
A walk to remember. says:
which one??
YAWNS says:
hahahha
YAWNS says:
swong?
A walk to remember. says:
swong what do chew say.
Swong!!!! says:
b
A walk to remember. says:
why?? please explain both parties.
YAWNS says:
lol
Swong!!!! says:
i want to fan nao you

SWONG ROCKS SIAAAAAA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home