vanessa's sucha glutton.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

%^%^%)K$*#$)%$N(%)$$@N*#$!&B*$!$(C)!@*#C)#$(!*B&^**
RENOVATIONS ARE BEING SUCHAAAAAA BITCH.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is driving me crazyyyyyyyy X infinity.
I slept at 6 yesterday and woke up at 9 because of all the drrrdrrrrrdrrrrrdrrrilling upstairs
>:( >:( >:(
I want to sleeeeeeeeeeep :O
Yesterday, was supposed to do homework with my sis but like yeah.... didnt really do much -.-
Ended up dancing + intensive stretching <3
Then we just basically sat on the floor and chatted about practically anything we could think of.
Hahahaha, then we both surfed friendster and random blogs and started laughing out heads off please.
Okay, I need to get out of this house ASAP.
The drills are reverberating the entire apartment and its affecting me very terribly cause
ITS SO IRRRRRRITATINGZZZZ TO DA MAXIMUMZZZZZ
drrrrrrdrrrrrrrdrrrrrrrrrdrrrrrrrrrdrrrrrrrrrrrdrrrrrrdrrdrrzzzz
DIAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home