vanessa's sucha glutton.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Greetings everyone.
Mum shook me up at 9 for dental.
Yeah, got up and headed for my appointment.
Sad/Happy to say, I can't take my braces out yet cause theres still this tiny gap that needs to be closed and the reason why it's taking helluva time to close is because.....
I dont wear my rubberbands @ all!
Wah, he threaten me many times to take off my braces the next appointment, I think to make me wear my rubberbands more regularly but for like the past few appointments, he keeps saying " by hook or by crook, we're taking out your braces the next month"
Today, like usual,he told me the same thing, and I think he really means it. I can feeel it :S
Haha, wth, then he used chains on me and tighten until damn damn pain ):
I feel bad la, every month he gives me like packets & packets of rubberbands cause to make my story that I do wear my rubberbands, I told him I used them all up.
So now my house has like many packets of rubberbands that I didnt even open, diao.
Then, headed to holland v for breakfast at crystal jade.
Went to visit my grandma then met Svong and trained to Suntec.
Went for Deb's church yeah then went to eat at Kfc, finger lickin' good. LOL
I bought this cupcake from this uncle, cause I promised him I would after my meal :)
And it's still in my bag, thank goodness for this post if not I think its gonna rot in my bag :/
Wheeeeeeee, and my mum is gonna help me buy my vintage GUESS bag tomorrow!!
Mummys rocksss <3<3 I really hope she buys it, if not I'm gonnna be sad ):
DDR-ed, Photo-hunted, Neoprint-ed,Window shopped and yeah trained back with Svong and Debs then bussed back with Debs :)
Basically, I enjoyed myself today a lot a lot.
I love you Swong,Debs,Tung,Joyce,Pat!
I'll never forget the story we came up using all our blog links <3
Alright, I'm gonna really do my shout-outs laterssssssss.
I need to bathe for nowwwwwwwwwww, DIAO ZAI DIAO DIAM.
SIAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home