vanessa's sucha glutton.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Hello, its a pictorial post again!
Selective photos ripped of from Bebe's blog because 90% of the pictures are really unacceptable and disgustingly disgusting!
Tomorrow, I'm going outttttt! Oh Yay. Happpppppy.
Oh man, photcopied our faces today with the photocopy card tht Bel picked up with 150 credits!
We everyday go take neoprint, KAWAII CHEESE!

See, I dont like to camwhore, I think I prefer to do revision -.- WTH, why never ask me to take picture. Sniffs.
I think we were supposed to pretend to take a puff, but CMI CMI CMI CMI, sorrrrry hor!
Crunch munch munch crunchie. Ah, this picture I like :)
Bee,Bel,Sweeney,Neh
Not that I like thiss picture a lot, but the other 2 are like ZZZ and OO. DebbieTanPeiYi......
We love Mr Toh <3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home