vanessa's sucha glutton.

Thursday, January 25, 2007



Oh yesssss.
ITS A PICTORIAL POST AGAINZZZZ. (gotproblemwithmeisssitchensiyi!)
Hahahahahaha.
Chen you better blog more pictures cuzzzz i neeeda kope them!
Please upload the nicer ones. these two are like....
I know you think you look good in them.
ForeverFailChineseClub- siyi,jean,debs,me
Omg, I'm quite sad la really. 40/100. WTF.
This week was really bad without Debs in class. But oh well, I have 2 tables of MESS AND SPACE. and whats worse. Ex monitress in front of me. Current monitress behind me. They keep NAGGING AT ME TO CLEAR MY DESK AND SURROUNDING!
glaressssssss at loe and chang-
Ok, I think I should go off now.
My lips are parched and I've had a flu+cough and minor migraines during this entire week.
SIGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home