vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh yay Oh yay Oh yay!
Blogger has finally allowed me to blog, oh yes.
So pardon me for my absence at this site :)
Sooo my life's pretty much revolving and alternating between schoolwork & cca practices.
Speaking of which, I'm extremely glad that there's gonna be syf practice tomorrow.
Syf 07' choreography really drains out every bit of energy thats in you.
Worse than the verymuchhated long-dist runs.
I desperately need the stamina and lotsa energy to carry out throughout the entire dance.
So I've kinda like made some resolutions for this week.
-jogging on sat morning with spencer
-start studying for geog (yah i know i very kiasu)
-finish up reading storybook if theres even spare time
Bio classes has been fun recently. Its lab sessions after lab sessions spent drawing fruits&vegetables. Mr Low seriously cracks us up like siaoooooooo.
Oooh and on Sunday, I met Debbie Tan @ the NLB.
My maiden trip to the renowned NLB. Woah claps claps-
I made a lot of decisions which I truly regret now.
-I should have mugged for PSLE
-I should have chose to do HMT
-I should have taken art as an extra subject
-I should have continued learning the piano
I really wanna kill myself now. Sigh.
Alright, tennis and netball matches these days. Sorry I wont be able to go down to support due to trainings that clashes with your games. But whatever it is, gdluck guys, play well :)
I'll just post a few random pictures here and there, mmmm. I STILL HAVE WORK TO RUSH AND DEADLINES TO MEEEET. RAH.
Oh well, seems like blogger suddenly doesnt like me or something. So I'll leave it with a TEXTUAL POST, no PICTORIAL POST. Is it that funny chen siyi! Hahaha.
Nah, I'll give it one last chance (


















Omg i need to do my report. gdnight guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home