vanessa's sucha glutton.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVof_FZ3KI
Its very much together but still..
I dont like the choreography, sorry but it sucks. mm.
I personally thought Kym and Adina did pretty well in the ballet section and not forgetting Jane the super goddamn pro popper&locker. Well done girls and ourselves, the contemp dancers. (sand,steph,tiff,gil,elsa and myself)
And happy birthday stephioooooooreooooo.
We'll look out for more dance competitions okay, see now I really regret ): ):
I should do my chinese tuition homework now because I jolly well know this term's chinese results would turn out like shitz. I'm so gonna fail like crap.
So I'ld kinda expect my day tomorrow to go something like this if nothing crops up.
1.trigo test
2.lab sessions afterwhich, lab sessions (chem,bio)
3.cme presentation
4.is there emath?
5.chapel session
6.house meeting
7.dance <3
8.tuition ):
It's gonna be a :D day tomorrow.
C'mon its Fridayyyyyyyyyyy which means, two days without facing the wrath of teachers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home