vanessa's sucha glutton.

Monday, February 05, 2007


Its so hard to blog and chat on msn.

Yeah, I can't multi-task for nuts.

So there was this stealing case in school today. And thankfully, the culprit was caught ( I would wish to know who it was though ) So we had this spot check and like yeah everyone was asked to on their phones to check for their welcome note (lol). Our class started making use of the camera installed in the phones and started to camwhore like siao taking (demented) pictures of gracekoh and phyllisloe. Debs and I ponned PE and I guess we're pretty much screwed if we see LimH.A. anytime this week. Oh wells. Had cheer auditions after school and I'm glad there were some enthu sec ones/twos that actually remebered to appear themselves in the dance studio. Afterwhich, Kap with swong and tuition at home. Die P&C. Love you circular measure and binomial <3>
Alright, Girl's gonna save pictures in my thumbdrive. So it'll most lifely be a picture post the next time I blog, but for now, I'll post my favourite picture on Saturday.
four4 girls are the best <3
Someone recommend me a good chinese book to read. I'm starting to get worried for my Chinese seriously.I'm pretty sure I'm not passing this term's and sleeping/doing other stuff in Chinese classes aint exactly helping to push up my grades. No time for Chinese programmes but a book would be great. Maybe I should buy some short stories that have easy chinese chracters and some zuo wen essay book or something. I hope math test would be managable at the least.
Hello&Goodbye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home